Shin Megami Tensei IV is a hotly anticipated and upcoming RPG by Atlus for the 3DS. The trailer below, while not showing much gameplay, demonstrates some of what you can look forward to, like the apparent ability to affect the story outside of your own character. The level to which you can affect your story remains to be seen, though considering the extreme linearity of most JRPG’s, even a small amount is something.
Shin Megami Tensei IV’s new trailer teases affecting your own story with the choices you make
Author: Timothy Biggar View all posts by Timothy Biggar
An arbitrary amalgamation of equal parts philosopher, nerd and all round gaming enthusiast. A taciturn and clandestine pirate; a loud and obnoxious ninja.
Keyboard July 6, 2015 - 4 Comments
Action, Adventure, Hack and Slash, Open World, RPG, Sandbox June 3, 2015 - 32 Comments
- Michelle on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is receiving a major update later this week
- rvdm88 on Portal Stories: Mel (PC)
- Rikus on Now is the best time to build your own PC: Buying and build guide
- Spathi on Now is the best time to build your own PC: Buying and build guide
- Kelly Stretch on Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma mechanical keyboard – The symphony of colours
Check Out Our Poll