Shin Megami Tensei IV is a hotly anticipated and upcoming RPG by Atlus for the 3DS. The trailer below, while not showing much gameplay, demonstrates some of what you can look forward to, like the apparent ability to affect the story outside of your own character. The level to which you can affect your story remains to be seen, though considering the extreme linearity of most JRPG’s, even a small amount is something.
Shin Megami Tensei IV’s new trailer teases affecting your own story with the choices you make
Author: Timothy Biggar View all posts by Timothy Biggar
An arbitrary amalgamation of equal parts philosopher, nerd and all round gaming enthusiast. A taciturn and clandestine pirate; a loud and obnoxious ninja.
Action, Arcade, Indie, Platformer, Shooter May 15, 2014 - 3 Comments
- Chantell Roberts on Exo Zombies to invade Advanced Warfare in January, 2015
- Chantell Roberts on Steam’s Exploration Sale has arrived, ends December 2nd
- Johan Diedericks on DayZ Standalone slated for a 2016 retail release for $50
- Chantell Roberts on DayZ Standalone slated for a 2016 retail release for $50
- Johan Diedericks on Exo Zombies to invade Advanced Warfare in January, 2015
Latest Top Scores
Check Out Our Poll