Shin Megami Tensei IV is a hotly anticipated and upcoming RPG by Atlus for the 3DS. The trailer below, while not showing much gameplay, demonstrates some of what you can look forward to, like the apparent ability to affect the story outside of your own character. The level to which you can affect your story remains to be seen, though considering the extreme linearity of most JRPG’s, even a small amount is something.
Shin Megami Tensei IV’s new trailer teases affecting your own story with the choices you make
Author: Timothy Biggar View all posts by Timothy Biggar
An arbitrary amalgamation of equal parts philosopher, nerd and all round gaming enthusiast. A taciturn and clandestine pirate; a loud and obnoxious ninja.
Action, Indie, Platformer July 17, 2014 - 4 Comments
Action, Adventure, Fighting, Indie, Platformer, Roguelike July 16, 2014 - 4 Comments
Action, Arcade, Indie, Platformer, Shooter May 15, 2014 - 3 Comments
Action, Arcade, Flight, Shooter April 11, 2014 - 13 Comments
- Michelle on Themes will indeed come to the PS4 and PS Vita
- Charné Banger on Techies are set to make or break Pub games this week
- Raidz on Persona 5 is launching for the PS4 as well as PS3
- SideEffectZA on Techies are set to make or break Pub games this week
- Dian Fourie on Themes will indeed come to the PS4 and PS Vita
Latest Top Scores
Check Out Our Poll